Search Engine

Google

Monday, January 22, 2007

Electrical System Protection Grading Program

PROTECTION GRADING PROGRAM



The program below is the program that to determine the setting for the HT or LV electrical system from downstream onward. The program will automatically generate the graph of the setting that has been set or select for the design system.

HOW TO READ THE CALCULATION SHEET
  1. The grading program starts first with the most downstream relay.

  2. Column A - Protection relay name or number

  3. Column D/E - CT Ratio

  4. Column F - Maximum demand in amperes

  5. Column H - Fault level in amperes

  6. Column I - Highset current

  7. Column J - Type of IDMT curve: NI = normal inverse, VI = very inverse, EI = extreme inverse

  8. Column L - Plug setting in percentage of CT ratio

  9. Column M - Plug setting in ampere Plug setting = maximum demand + spare

  10. Column O - Calculated grading margin in seconds The margin shown is the margin between the corresponding relay with immediate downstream relay, ie the relay shown one row up.

  11. Column P - Relay operating time in seconds

  12. Column R - TMS setting in per unit

  13. The full-load current stated for RT01 or RT03 is the actual MD required (without any spare).

  14. The full-load current stated for the TNB relay is the preliminary MD applied.


Following the Codes for relay type used in this Program

CDG - manufactured by GEC Measurements, UK
MCGG - manufactured by Alstom, UK (for NI and VI curves)
KCGGEI -manufactured by Alstom, UK (for EI curve)
KCGG - manufactured by Alstom, UK (for NI and VI curves)
KCGGEI - manufactured by Alstom, UK (for EI curve)
2TJM - manufactured by NEI Reyrolle, UK (electro-mechanical type)
SPAJ - manufactured by ABB
DCD - manufactured by VA Tech Elin (Reyrolle), UK (numerical type)

The Result / Graph that generated by the Program





Recommendations

This program suitable for all engineer for their checking and designing. This Software has been used for my project such as Megasteel project at Olak Lempit, Banting. Cold Rolled Steel Factory. Refer to my Construction Site.

PLEASE DONATE OR BUY TO HAVE THIS CALCULATION HERE.
ONCE YOU DONATE OR BUY I WILL EMAIL TO YOUR MAIL ADDRESS.. PLEASE SENT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ME

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link for Grading calculation was broken. Please paste a new valid link for interest people.

AZMIZI said...

sorry for inconvenient, it will be replace...

thanks for your comment ..

Anonymous said...

PLease update a new valid link for interest people like me...thank you very much...

AZMIZI said...

hello dear fellow out there ...i am so sorry .. at the moment i cant update my blog .. due to .. new project coming in..... huge one...

so i hope that you guys can be passion ....

ok see ya ...

Anonymous said...

hello...sorry for disturbing u again...can u please e-mail to me, i really need it...thank you very much...please e-mail to leonwei@yahoo.com

thank you very much again

Anonymous said...

hey...please update the link or u can email me the excel file at leonwei@yahoo.com

thank you very much...

AZMIZI said...

please be inform that .. i have update my blog .. for your download.. .

Anonymous said...

Good day,

I would like to be able to edit some of the hidden function of your program, which is excellent by the way. Would you please provide the means to unhide these areas for this purpose?

Thanks in advance-Steve

BTW waht sort of dirving to you do? I've done some auto-cross with a Corvette.

Unknown said...

Sir...
I need this software but cannot download it from your blog...
can u e mail to me at meymeys@yahoo.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

Please send your program to my email : hkzenki@hotmail.com thank you.

Anonymous said...

Please send your file to my email : hkzenki@hotmail.com thanks

Anonymous said...

Dear Colleague

Can you send me a copy of the protection grading software ??
I´m a research at University of São Paulo nad coul be very helpfull for me...
My adress is : farfilho@ig.com.br
Thanks in advance
Farfilho

Anonymous said...

Dear,

I'm a researcher at ULB in Brussels (BE) and I think this software will be very useful for me. Could you please send me by e-mail?
My address is: lccsj81@yahoo.com.br

Thank you!!
Luiz

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir, could you please sen me a copy of the software to german.bardier@gmail.com
It seems to be very helpful for my research.
Thank you very much.

German.

Anonymous said...

Dear sir, I am very interested in this softwAre. Could you send a link to my email Chewz.Voon@gmail.com . Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

The link posted in your article does not seem to work. Would you mind please sending me your program? My email is Jevon.Martin@gmail.com. Thanks,
Regards
Jevon

Anonymous said...

send me a copy

obido@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

I am really interested in this kind of software and I would like to try it.
Would you mind send me a copy or a link?
My e-mail is victor.naharro@bbrail.com

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Is this software still available to buy?

Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Sir...
I need this software but cannot download it from your blog...
can u e mail to me at
azo0almoti@gmail.com
i really need it thank you very much.